Comprehensive Assistance For Real Estate Matters

The rules and regulations governing real estate matters are extremely complex. Knowing how to comply or resolve a dispute can be very difficult without the help of a law firm that has experience in real estate law.

At Sheehan, Barnett, Dean, Pennington, Dexter & Tucker, P.S.C., our attorneys have decades of combined legal experience. We have helped numerous individuals and companies in Boyle County through complicated real estate transactions and disputes.

Residential Transactions And Disputes

Whether you are buying a home, selling a home or need to resolve a dispute with a neighbor or someone else, the help you need is right in your backyard. Our extensive experience in residential real estate law means you can get the answers you need without having to leave town.

Here, we offer the personal attention to find a solution that works for you. We know Danville and the surrounding areas of Kentucky because we have been here for more than 40 years. Our lawyers can help you efficiently and effectively resolve any real estate matter, including:

  • Buying a home
  • Selling a home
  • Boundary disputes
  • Zoning issues
  • Easements
  • Landlord-tenant matters
  • 1031 Exchanges

Protecting Your Interests In Commercial Real Estate Matters

If handled incorrectly, a commercial real estate transaction or dispute has the potential to severely disrupt your business. At Sheehan, Barnett, Dean, Pennington, Dexter & Tucker, P.S.C., it is our job to help ensure things go smoothly. We will put our decades of experience to work for you, no matter what you are dealing with:

  • Purchases
  • Sales
  • Land-use and zoning matters
  • Commercial lease matters

Learn How We Can Help During A Consultation

We care about using our experience to ensure the success of our neighbors and community members. When you work with us, you can trust that your real estate matter is in good hands.

To arrange a time to speak with us about your situation, please call our office at 859-236-2641 or complete an online contact form.